“Edward John Fulton” is the Director, Company Secretary and the trading name of MEQS Consult Limited [Co. Reg. No. 07462640, VAT Reg. No. 139164309]. He is an experienced Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Quantity Surveyor who has provided a full commercial management of building engineering services on construction projects for over forty years.
Edward has built up a wealth of experience working in most aspects of the commercial sector of the construction industry, representing Contractors, Clients and Sub-Contractors alike, and has provided a cost effective service in the management of Commercial, Dispute Resolution and Quantity Surveying aspects of building engineering project services maintaining at all times the highest level of confidentiality.
Edward has attained:-
- A 2:1 degree in the RICS accredited course ‘Cost Management of Building Engineering Services’ at Nottingham Trent University in 2005
- A Post Graduate Certificate in ‘Construction Adjudication’ at King’s College, London in 2008
- An Advanced Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence (Master’s Level) in 2015, accredited by the RICS
Edward is also a member of: –
- The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- The Society of Construction Law
- The Adjudication Society
- The Institute of Construction Claims Practitioners