Edward’s view is that his Clients’ primary objectives are to engineer and deliver the project, and in the capacity of an experienced commercial manager he can put to use his invaluable knowledge and expertise in respect of the financial and contractual issues that may arise at any time during the life of the project.
It is also widely recognised in the construction industry that every project does differ, and Edward’s skills can be customised to suit his Clients’ needs, working closely with the Project Commercial Team to achieve the project primary objectives.
The services that Edward provides in this regard are, but not limited to: –
- Pre-Contract Support Services
- Project/Contract Support Services
- Post Contract Support Services
- Applications for Interim Payment and the appropriate ‘Notices’
- Changes including ‘variations’ and ‘compensation events’
- Agreement of accounts
- Supply chain / domestic sub-contractor ‘notices’ and agreement of accounts
Your specific needs can be discussed with Edward who is confident that they can be achieved.